Monday June 17, 2019
Whats Happening Today
- EQAO - Grade 9 (Regular Schedule)
- Uniform Exchange Days
- Secondary Staff Meeting @ Theatre
Congratulations to Mia Di Pasquale on her Brock University soccer signing.
1 in 6 people has a speech, language or hearing disorder.
Click here for more details
Monday June 17 - 2:30 - 4:00 - Staff Meeting
Tuesday June 18 - Final School Assembly
Wed June 19 - Exams Start - Period 1 Exam (Period 1 Assembly Schedule)
Thursday June 20, 2019 - Exams - Per 2
Friday June 21, 2019 - Exams - Per 3
Monday, June 24 - Exams - Per 4
Tuesday, June 25 - Exam Conflicts
Wednesday, June 26
- Exam Conflicts
- 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. - Mandatory Graduation Rehearsal @ Brock University
- 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. - Graduation Ceremony @ Brock University, St. Catharines
Thursday, June 27
- P.A. Day
- Exam Review Day
8:15 AM - 8:35 AM - Per 1 Exams
8:35 AM - 8:55 AM - Per 2 Exams
8:55 AM - 9:15 AM - Per 3 Exams
9:15 AM - 9:35 AM - Per 4 Exams
- 5:00 PM - 10:00 PM - Prom @ John Michael's, Thorold
Friday, June 28 - P.A. Day
Hello BT Alumni!
This year marks the 25th Anniversary of Blessed Trinity Catholic Secondary School. Save the Date and join us for a school open house and pub night on Saturday, June 8, 2019 for music, food & drinks, raffles, and reconnecting with old friends. Online ticket sales began on March 1.
You will need to register an online account to purchase tickets andOnce tickets are purchased the printed receipt will grant entry to the event.Click here to go to cash online
Hope to see you there!
A copy of the 25'th anniversary flyer can be obtained here
Effective June 1st the information for Attendance is as follows:
In preparation for the move to this new release, we are asking our parents to do the following:
1. Use the Safe Arrival website, https://go.schoolmessenger.ca. The first time you use the website, select Sign Up to create your account using your email address. After logging in, select the Attendance tab to Report and Absence.
2. Using your mobile device, download and install the SchoolMessenger app (blue logo) from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store (or from the links at https://go.schoolmessenger.ca). Use your new login information to access your account. Select Attendance to Report an Absence. If you would like to receive attendance notifications on your mobile device please enable that in the Settings area of the app.
3. The current toll-free number is 844-287-6287 will still allow you to report your child absent.
The new version is available 24 hours /day, 7 days a week. Future absences can be reported at any time.
SAFE ARRIVAL ABSENCES
A powerful new way to stay connected to your student's school or district.