Monday, March 25, 2019
Period 1 - Fire Drill
Hello BT Alumni!
This year marks the 25th Anniversary of Blessed Trinity Catholic Secondary School. Save the Date and join us for a school open house and pub night on Saturday, June 8, 2019 for music, food & drinks, raffles, and reconnecting with old friends. Online ticket sales began on March 1.
You will need to register an online account to purchase tickets andOnce tickets are purchased the printed receipt will grant entry to the event.Click here to go to cash online
Hope to see you there!
The Pathways Speaker Summit scheduled for February 6th has been rescheduled for Wednesday May 1st, 2019.
Please join us for a Niagara Catholic Speaker Summit on pathways and career choices
- PATHWAYS SPEAKER SUMMIT- TRUTHS REVEALED will take place on Wednesday, February 6th 2019, 6pm at Club Italia, Niagara Falls
- This community event, in partnership with Niagara Workforce Planning Board, Brock University and Niagara College, will clear up the myths and truths about the future of education and career opportunities in Niagara and beyond
- Administrators, teachers, parents, students and the community are invited to hear directly from local business and education leaders about emerging industries, markets and job opportunities. Get the facts straight from the source and be informed about real pathways options for your child
- Open to all but especially ideal for Grade 6-10 parents and students
- The Summit Panels will consist of administrators and leaders from: Walker Industries, Girotti Machine, John Deere Canada, The Hudson Aeronautical Group, Fallsview Group- Human Resources, London Life/ Kemp Financial, Ontario College of Trades , Brock University, Niagara College, Niagara Workforce Planning Board.
Effective June 1st the information for Attendance is as follows:
In preparation for the move to this new release, we are asking our parents to do the following:
1. Use the Safe Arrival website, https://go.schoolmessenger.ca. The first time you use the website, select Sign Up to create your account using your email address. After logging in, select the Attendance tab to Report and Absence.
2. Using your mobile device, download and install the SchoolMessenger app (blue logo) from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store (or from the links at https://go.schoolmessenger.ca). Use your new login information to access your account. Select Attendance to Report an Absence. If you would like to receive attendance notifications on your mobile device please enable that in the Settings area of the app.
3. The current toll-free number is 844-287-6287 will still allow you to report your child absent.
The new version is available 24 hours /day, 7 days a week. Future absences can be reported at any time.
SAFE ARRIVAL ABSENCES
A powerful new way to stay connected to your student's school or district.